West Bend Academy
Online Training for West Bend Customers
West Bend Academy is an online learning environment designed specifically for our customers. Exclusive access to a growing number of online training courses covering topics like harassment, bloodborne pathogens and child abuse is available at no additional charge to organizations insured by West Bend.
West Bend customers interested in getting access to West Bend Academy should contact their loss prevention representative to get login credentials. Once setup, your organization will be ready to engage in online training in minutes.
If your organization isn’t currently a West Bend partner, you can get more information about what a West Bend insurance program can do to protect your members, staff and property by contacting an independent insurance agent in your area.
**Courses are not designed to meet all OSHA or other state regulatory requirements**
Courses Currently Available in West Bend Academy
- Active Shooters (Video and Mini Course available)
- Allergies (Video and Mini Course available)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (Video and Mini Course available)
- Bullying (Video and Mini Course available)
- Child Abuse Prevention & Recognition (Updated)
- Driver Safety Training (Video only)
- Harassment (Video and Mini Course available)
- Incident Reporting (Video and Mini Course available)
- Ten Commandments of Effective Lifeguarding (Video only)
- Proper Lifting & Back Safety (Video and Mini Course available)