One Bite of a Cookie Claims a Teen's Life

March 19, 2013

Do you have any allergies? Do you take all the necessary precautions? Are you prepared to respond if you do suffer an allergic reaction? One 19-year-old college freshman, unfortunately, was not and he suffered a fatal allergic reaction after eating a cookie with trace amounts of peanut oil.

Cameron Groezinger-Fitzpatrick, aged 19, was diagnosed with a severe peanut allergy when he was only eight years old. He took all of the common peanut allergy precautions and had carefully

…continue reading the rest of One Bite of a Cookie Claims a Teen's Life

Product Recalls: Tylenol for Infants

February 17, 2012

Johnson & Johnson has just announced a major recall for their line of Infant's Tylenol. The recall covers more than 500,000 bottles of liquid Tylenol. While there is reportedly nothing wrong with the medicine itself, a portion of the "SimpleMeasure" dosing system has a flawed design that can lead to a portion of the packaging to fall into the medicine.

Parents and caregivers are encouraged to

…continue reading the rest of Product Recalls: Tylenol for Infants

Latest Post

Popular Tags