Fatal Allergic Reactions

November 29, 2017

A recent tragedy at a preschool in New York City has been making headlines across the country. A three year old with a known dairy allergy was fed a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. He went into anaphylactic shock and was rushed to the hospital by his mother. Unfortunately, the hospital was unable to save him. Now the preschool has been shut down pending an investigation and sadly a family has been irreparably broken.

…continue reading the rest of Fatal Allergic Reactions

Popular Tags