Incident Reporting eBook
An incident report is a document used to collect information on unexpected or traumatic situations that occur at a business. These important documents are used by organizations in every industry to protect against frivolous insurance claims and lawsuits. If they aren’t used properly, however, they can become a huge liability for your business.
This 15-page guide outlines exactly how incident reports can be used in a court of law, how they can protect from litigation, and how they can be used to predict and prevent future incidents. Download your copy today to also get access to a free sample incident report that you can start using today!
This free eBook contains information on the following topics:
- What is an Incident Report?
- Why are Incident Reports so Important?
- What Does an Incident Report Look Like?
- What are the Keys to a Good Incident Report?
- When Should an Incident Report be Filled Out?
- How Long Should an Incident Report be Retained?
- FREE Sample Incident Report