Daycare Safety Guide
Kids are fast, curious and unpredictable. Whether they’re in a small in-home daycare, a large child care center, or simply their own home, countless dangers can be found around every corner.
This 26-page guide has information on some of the most common sources of injuries and childcare insurance claims originating in in-home daycares and childcare centers. In addition to detailed information and prevention tips, the Daycare Safety Guide includes a printable checklist that parents and providers can use to make a child’s environment as safe as possible.
In this free safety guide you will learn how to prevent:
- Burns and Scalds Caused by Bottle Warming
- Injuries Caused by Falling Bookcases and Shelves
- Door-Related Finger Injuries and Amputations
- Vehicular Hyperthermia Deaths
- Strangulation Caused by Drop-Side Cribs
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
- Playground Injuries