15 Passenger Van Safety Guide
A study conducted by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) concluded that 15 passenger vans are three times more likely to roll over when loaded with ten or more passengers.
This 20-page guide has information on some of the most common causes of 15 passenger van collisions, rollovers, and wrecks. The recommendations in this guide are crucial for anyone that ever plans on driving a 15 passenger van.
In this free safety guide you will learn about:
- The Importance of Vehicle Inspections
- Preventing Driver Distractions
- How and When to Perform Driver Screening
- Best Practices for Driver Training
- Understanding Weather Hazards