One Bite of a Cookie Claims a Teen's Life

March 19, 2013

Do you have any allergies? Do you take all the necessary precautions? Are you prepared to respond if you do suffer an allergic reaction? One 19-year-old college freshman, unfortunately, was not and he suffered a fatal allergic reaction after eating a cookie with trace amounts of peanut oil.

Cameron Groezinger-Fitzpatrick, aged 19, was diagnosed with a severe peanut allergy when he was only eight years old. He took all of the common peanut allergy precautions and had carefully

…continue reading the rest of One Bite of a Cookie Claims a Teen's Life

Popular Tags